Wednesday 29 February 2012

MFT - You Color My World

Happy Leap Year everyone!
Quick post today showing you the new card I've made with My Favourite Things stamp called "You Color My World".

I broke open my October Afternoon 8x8 paper pad called Farmhouse for this one.   I coloured the image with Copics and did some paper tearing at the top of one panel.  Button is a Basic Grey, twine from Martha Stewart.


Copics:  R22, 24, 26, 29
Y23, 32, YR20, YR30
BG 78, 75, 72, 70
Face: E11, E01, E000, R20
My Favourite Hair Colour lately:  E55, E57, E59, E40


I'm working on trying to improve my pictures.  This time I used my OttLites because it's night time but I need alot more practice.

Entering this into SCS Challenge FTWSC#61
                          Tuesday Throwdown #87

Have a good evening and thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Pat

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Pat, this is so cute! Love the sentiment and the papers you chose. Thanks for entering our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and I hope we see you again for the next challenge.
NanaConnie DT