Wednesday 1 August 2012

Fab N Funky Challenge ~ Anything But A Card


Good day everyone,

Welcome back and Happy August 1st ! Oh the summer is flying by!
A big thank you to my new followers for taking the time to come along with me on this journey ~ so much appreciated.

Okay, on to business...

Today's theme at the Fab N Funky Challenge is "Anything But A Card"  
Hosted by my lovely, talented team mate,  Rachel.

Our Sponsor for this Challenge is
FLONZCRAFT

I made a gift bag using papers from Basic Grey's "Little Black Dress" collection that I picked up on clearance.  Love the tattered lace pattern...kinda naughty looking :)    I stamped and coloured a stamp from Flonzcraft called "Gibson Girl".    I cut the image into a circle shape, covered it with black netting and attached it to the pleated circle I created.  I then gathered a piece of black netting into a circle and attached the "Gibson Girl" on top, finishing it off with a black satin bow, tied using bow-easy. 



Here is a close up of this gorgeous stamp. 


 
Please stop by and see what my lovely DT mates have created to inspire you and we'd love it if you joined us this week.

I will be entering the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenges - Anything but a card
Dynamic Duos #13 - Monocromatic
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Anything but a card


Thanks so much.   Hugs, Pat K.x






19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Pat,love the image and fab netting.xxx

Judith said...

What a fab gift bag Pat - hope its for me I'd love the bag doesn't matter about the gift lol. The stamp is fabulous and black "naughty lace was definitely the way to go hugs Judith x

Eileen said...

Pat this is beautiful. Really striking design. Beautifully coloured image and love your trim.
Eileen x

Sue said...

This is so classy and stylish Pat, I love the design and the colours are fabulous

Sue

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh Pat this is just absolutely so stunning and elegant. Really beautiful work! :)

Meighan Wheller said...

Wow stunning Pat. Love it ! Thanks for joining our Anything but a Card challenge this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

Anonymous said...

Fabulous gift bag Pat, love how you've put the image behind the netting. Thanks for joining us at FSC. Sue C x

Unknown said...

Pat this is stunning what a gorgeous bag , fab image and wonderful lace well done Hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

Oooh it looks so sophisticated, I love that imaage and you have used it so imaginatively!!!

hugs Vicky xxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pat, love it.
Wendy xx

Tracy said...

Oh scrumptious Pat! Who needs a present with a bag like that! Hugs!

Shelby said...

Beautiful bag and so elegant looking!

Shelby

Mary J said...

What a stunning bag, Pat! There is no way I'd risk using it - would it put it on show on my mantle!

Pat said...

Absolutely stunning gift bag Pat, beautiful image you chose to use too.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bag. Nice work. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us on Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

Mrs.B said...

This is a fabulous gift bag. Love the way you have put the image behind the black netting,k looks stunning.
Thanks for joining us at FSC
Avril

Margaret said...

Gorgeous gift bag so elegant. Thank you for joining my little band of followers and for your kind comment. The die I used was the Spellbinders postage stamp one.
Hugs
Margaret M

Anonymous said...

Fabulous bag love the way the image has a mesh effect too! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Ink Art Designs said...

Wow! simply stunning!!! I love the background and the image is so beautiful set on this backdrop (I have ordered this stamp myself so it was great to see it coloured up - love the hair!).
Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
Dot x