Tuesday 17 December 2013

....and yet another Christmas card

Hi everyone,
Quick post today....just wanted to show you another Christmas card. 
Every year I have a favourite Mo Manning Christmas digi and here is this years.
From Bethlehem and it can be found here.


Coloured with Copics
DP - Recollections 12x12 pac Starry Night from 2012
Jute - Hobby Lobby
Star - from my stash


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenge #117 - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Last Christmas card

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
hugs,
Pat K x

11 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Pat. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Mau xx said...

I have to agree Pat its my favourite too. I love the way they are looking at that Blessed Baby. Love your beautiful uncluttered design too with the burlap and star detail. Beautiful!
Hugs Mau xx

Mau xx said...

oops! forgot to Thank you for joining us at Mo's Pat xxxx
Thanks for Birthday Wishes too :o))
Mau xx

Sue said...

This is truly stunning Pat, such a beautiful image and your wonderful colouring has really brought it to life. I love the star and burlap you have added.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Great card. I wouldn't have thought of using burlap with such a traditional Christmas image but it's perfect! I found you through Make it Monday.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card Pat! Love the image and the star! Susan x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and colouring Pat...gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Pat, I love your beautifully coloured image and great design.
Pauline
x

Sandy said...

What a fabulous image, You colouring is lovely and I like the touch of jute and that gorgeous blue DP
Hugs,
Sandy

meg said...

Saw your card on MIM Gorgeous

coops said...

so stunning pat.fantastic image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx