Wednesday 9 July 2014

Feels Like Summer at Fab'n'Funky

Hi everyone,
If you are looking for my Paper Shelter post please scroll down.

I know...two post in one day!  
 I was out with my birthday club yesterday enjoying high tea in a small village
about an hour away...what fun and
as this post goes live I should be on my way to cottage country for a few days
...summer is the best!

Today starts a new challenge at 
and the theme is as my title says...Feels Like Summer
This will be a two week challenge as we are taking a little break.

I've used a cute digi from Dilly Beans called 
Penelope - Birdcage  
and she can be found here.
I created a Summer scene using several die cuts.



Coloured with Copics
MB Resting Birds, Woodland Branch dies
Dee's Distinctively Die IME-064 Pom Pom Tree Set 1 Die
Background made using SU Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue, Certainly Celery
Cloud Template by Bev Rochester
Sentiment - C.C. Designs

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #43
Digi Galore Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy Challenge #22 - Summertime

Thank you so much for stopping by.
hugs,
Pat K xx

17 comments:

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pat. I love the scene you've created and all the dies.
Lorraine x

Ciska said...

I love this image and I love your take on it too! Wonderful scene you have created here, spilling out of the frame :)

Doreen said...

Great image and fab colours,Just gorgeous.xxx

Laine said...

This is fabulous Pat. Wonderful bright colour and detail.
Laine
xx

Jacee said...

What a fabulous card, those litte birds are so sweet, love it.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Judith said...

i love your little scene Pat - it certainly feels like summer - enjoy your cottage break hugs judith x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Pat, I love the summer scene you have created.
I hope you have a lovely few days away.
Pauline
x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Pat, such I cute image and what a great summer scene you created.

Pat xx

Pia S said...

This is SO cute, Pat! I love the little scene you've created with inks and die cuts, and it's such a sweet image too! Love how you framed the scene.

Toni said...

This is so eye catching!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Pat this is lovely, love the corners and EVERYTHING else.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Pat, hope you have a lovely few days away. Susan x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

coops said...

simply gorgeous pat.fab sweet image and i love your pretty scene ;D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Pat
Fabulous card.... Looking back at you past cards...some gorgeous ones.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Hope you are well

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Pat, that framed scene is inspired! Love the way you've created the tree. Such a clever, striking, fabulous card. Hugs, Wends x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pat, love that image and your fabulous colouring, love the background and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx