Tuesday 6 October 2015

Dancing Bears.....

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and haven't caught this nasty cough 
that's been plaguing me for the last 3 weeks. I'm getting sick of hearing myself !

But I've kept myself busy as we have a lot of family members
 celebrating wedding anniversaries this month.
I was lucky enough to win a Di's Digi challenge a few weeks back and one of my
selection was this cute stamp called Ted's First Dance
that can be found in the Sale section.


I used Spectrum Noir markers to colour this pair.
Bears: TN3, 4, 5
Dress: BT5, 2
Suit coat: BG3, 5
Leaves:  CG4
Roses:  BP2, PL1








Sentiment from LOTV Vintage Labels occasions
Recollection Rhinestones 
DP - Craft Smith - mint pink
Kraft paper


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Di's Digi Design Challenge ~Animals acting like humans
Lia Stampz Challenge #93 - Animals


Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,


13 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you are soon back to normal Pat. Love this gorgeous card, such a cute couple xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, such a sweet image and pretty colours.
I'm sorry to hear that you are poorly, I hope you are soon feeling better.
Pauline
x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Pat. Love the romantic bears and pretty colours of this card. Hope your cough goes soon. Hugs. Michelle x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pat, those little bears are so cute and I love the colours.
Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Pat this is such an adorable card love those dancing Teddy's also the lovely shade of green you have used it looks so pretty and soft, take care
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, adorable image and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Lisa Lynn said...

You colored these bears so well with those markers! Love your color choice. Hope your cough gets better!!!

Laine said...

Great creation Pat. Love those sweet bears. Hope you feel better soon, its the time of year for the dreaded lurgy to strike! Roll on the spring.
Laine
xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous cute card Pat, I do love the colour combo
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very cute and beautiful with a lovely colour combo.

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card,I love bears and your colour choice is fab, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Pia S said...

Lovely mint colored card! Such a sweet image, love how you gave them fluffy looking fur, and you tied that bow like an expert!

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, how cute are these two! Gorgeous card Pat!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge, we have a brand new challenge open right now, so I hope you will play along!

Hugs,
Kelly