Wednesday 15 June 2016

CH#309 Fab'n'Funky

Hi everyone,
I hope your week is going well.
Awesome weather for us this week...cool nights and warm sunny days, my favourite.
 I had lunch yesterday at the Ancaster Mill celebrating a friends birthday.
Off tomorrow to meet with my DIL and granddaughter...and yes another lunch out
with some shopping I think too so it's shaping up to be a very good week.

Today starts a new challenge at
where our lovely host is Ginny giving us the theme of "shaped card".  

I used a pre-coloured image on my card today
This Tucan is available here in The Paper Shelter shop...our sponsor for this challenge.



For the shape of my card I used a Sizzix Framelits Flipits die set.
Design paper is G45 Bohemian Bazaar
Tassel ribbon from my stash
Letters cut using QuicKutz 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter 
offering a prize of $15 to spend in the shop


I would like to enter the following challenge:
Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs,

12 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pat this is utterly brilliant hunny! I love those fabulous papers and that card design is so cool! Perfectly finished with that fab bobble trim. Utterly love it. Hugs, Wends x

cotnob said...

A lovely bright card Pat, such a fun image and great design.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

I love this colourful feast for the eyes!! xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant fun card and love that image. Great design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Buffy said...

Fabulous bright colours and the Tucan is so cute.
Hugs
Buffy xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Pat, fabulous image and colours, love that tassel ribbon.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Mynn xx said...

SO FUN, Pat! I adore the bold colors, the fun patters, and the sweet flip fold! The trim is the perfect finishing touch, too! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Wow Pat....what a great card....just love the bright colours and the tucan image....Joolsx

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Pat, so glad you've linked-up with HOC this month, Jo x

Merethe A said...

Fun card. Thanks for playing along with our bloghop this month at the House of Cards
Ma (✿*‿*) HOC DT
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

Alison said...

Great fun card, Pat. I love the image and those gorgeous vibrant colours.
Alison x

kartkadopolski said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at House of Cards June challange

Katarzyna Ewa

my candy
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
DT House of Cards