Saturday 18 June 2016

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi everyone,
I hope you're having a good weekend.  Someone turned up the thermostat and it was a cooker here today with even higher temps expected tomorrow for Father's Day.    Take care on those outdoor activities everyone.

This is a just-because kind of post and not for my DT requirements.  I recently was lucky enough to win a challenge where the prize was from Pink Gem Designs and I choose Happy Beer Day card topper digi kit knowing this would be perfect for hubby.  He laughed so hard when he opened it as he does love his nightly glass of Bud.

My photo does not show the dimension but there are several pieces added with pop dots.
I have not had the opportunity to work with topper kits but this was so much fun and came together in no time. It feels a little like cheating because of no colouring or design on my part though.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,

 

8 comments:

Lisa xx said...

this is great Pat, brought a smile to my face too! super use of all the elements, like the dartboard and buttons xx

coops said...

Stunning male card Pat.I love the fabulous image and dimension and the sentiment is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a fun image - Janet's kits are fabulous aren't they, so easy to put together but you can still add your own additional layers and embellishments.
Take care in the heat - if you could send some over here it would be much appreciated!
Pauline
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, what a fun card and glad the hubby liked it as well. Stay cool - we too are having it hot and humid.

Pat said...

Great fun masculine card Pat.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Certainly NOT cheating, you still had to put it together and it made hubby laugh, and us too, a fabulous card, Yep! I can see the layers great sentiment.
Faith
x
As Cotnob said, we could do with a bit of heat here in the UK, we have a "flamin" June.

Carol S. said...

I know how you feel about pre-coloured images. I felt the same. This card is brilliant and even your cutting out is fab. No white bits showing! The image is great fun and a lovely design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

ahlers5 said...

Really love this card! Great masculine colors.