Wednesday 27 July 2016

Anything Goes at TPS

Hi everyone,
Surprise!....another post for The Paper Shelter.  Yes, I did post last week but
today the design team are starting their summer break with both teams participating
.....so I'm back again.

The theme is a favourite....Anything Goes.   The design team will not be
commenting on your entries but the fantastic prizes offered by our wonderful sponsors
Veronica and Pedro will still be up for grabs as always.

I've coloured "On Air" available here in the shop.


Details:
Coloured with Copics
Hair: E08, E18, E93, E95
Skin: E11, E21, E000, E0000, R4, R20
Sweater: R12, R02, R21
Dress: B02, B01, B00
Shoes: T3, T2, T1
Microphone: W4, W3, W2, W00

Flower cut from G45 Precious Memories DP using SB Rose Creations Die
Lace from WOC
Pearls from my Stash
Happy Birthday - MFT
Shape: Go Kreate Square Frilly Frame #10


I hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog 
 and see what the rest of the very talented Design Teams
 have created for your inspiration and hopefully 
you to will want to take part in this "Anything Goes" Challenge.




I would like to enter the following challenges:

I'll be back shortly with my Fab'n'Funky post.
hugs,

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Pat, firstly I want to thank you for working with me. A really stunning card design and I love how you colour your images to. Have a fab break. hugs Shirleyxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Pat, fabulous image, wonderful colours, love the flower & pretty lace.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, this is such a fun card. I don't know if I have seen this image before, but it is a darling one. Great colors and wonderful coloring of the hair!!!

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Pat, a pretty image and great colours.
Pauline
x

Leslie said...

Love this! Such an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "Use Your Dies" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT

Pia S said...

Such a pretty own made flower and beautifully coordinated flowers. Go Kreate has such great dies for shaped cards.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Pat the image is delightful the colours, card design and flower are all ACE, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
hugs
lorraine x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely project. Great use of Dies for our challenge theme. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty, love the lace and flower with such pretty papers, I always admire your colouring and this is wonderful.
Faith
x

CraftyGirl said...

Very pretty and lovely stitching. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com